Health & Wage Resources
As we gather information from the Centers for Disease Control and the Nevada Health Response, we’d like to share some resources with you to keep you informed:
Health and Informational Resources:
- Latest Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control
- Stay up-to-date on CDC recommendations
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Resources
- Watch out for COVID-19 related scams!
- IRS Tax Filing Information
- VA Resources
- Resources for Veterans
- Washoe Schools Meal Information
- Meals for Students
- Nevada Health Response
- Information from the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and the Governor’s Office
- Nevada Health Link
- Nevada Health Insurance
- Nevada’s Response to COVID-19
- Updated information about Nevada closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak.
Wage Replacement Resources:
- 211 – Covid-19 Assistance
- For assistance finding food, paying housing bills, or other essential services.
- CARES Act Rental Assistance for Washoe County & Elko
- United Way – Northern Nevada
- Community Economic Relief Fund: Assistance with rent, food and bills.
- Unemployment insurance self service website
We understand that this is a very difficult and uncertain time for many Nevadans. If you have been affected by COVID-19, please communicate with your community manager so they are aware of your situation and can update you as soon as new information becomes available.
If you are a current resident and have not received any text or email updates, please contact your office to make sure that your contact information is up-to-date.
Thank you to our wonderful residents, and please let us know if we can help you in any way!