We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, reliable, and motivated Maintenance Technician to join our team!
- Efficiently preparing vacant apartments for new residents.
- Performing routine and emergency maintenance requests.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance, repair, and service.
- The ability to troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action.
- Superior customer service skills and attention to detail.
- One or more years of hands-on general maintenance experience including plumbing, painting, electrical, and appliances.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Some weekend availability.
- Rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies.