We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and customer service oriented Leasing Professional to join our team!
- Lease apartments to new potential residents.
- Complete leasing signings, work orders, and other general documentation.
- General supervision and hospitality services for the community.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong sales ability.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and attention to detail.
- Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality is a plus.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- 30% Housing Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Benefits (including dental and vision)