Customer Service Representative
Reports directly to Manager
Main job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide timely, professional and friendly service to internal and external customers.
- Develop positive and productive relationships
- Appropriately utilize technology to manage relationships.
- Review requests received and process those within authority.
- Product Knowledge.
- Systems & Processes Knowledge
- Agent will be responsible for answering phones, handling questions from employees, tenants and agents and processing requests for information.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities above are the only duties to be performed by the individual. The individual may be required to perform other duties required by his/her supervisor consistent with the position, department and company objectives.